Are you experiencing an issue not listed below? Contact Customer Care at email@example.com or 1-888-755-5641. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM Eastern Time.
- The water feature may require cleaning from time to time for optimal performance.
- Before cleaning, always disconnect the pump from the power source.
- Remove all parts from the pump and clean in warm, soapy water.
- Disassemble the pump cover and remove the impeller cover to expose the impeller assembly.
- Remove the impeller assembly by gently pulling on the impeller blades.
- Use a soft cloth or brush to clean the impeller assembly and the inside of the impeller housing.
- Reassemble all parts, and place in water before reconnecting to the power source.
- Unplug and store pump during prolonged cold weather.
If the pump fails to operate:
- Check to make sure the power cord is plugged in and the pump is getting power.
- Check the pump outlet, fountain unit, and tubing for kinks or obstructions.
- Unplug the pump and remove the front cover of pump and impeller cover to expose the impeller. Turn the impeller to ensure that it is not broken or jammed.
If the performance of the pump is not satisfactory or the pump does not flow evenly:
- Check to make sure the pump is completely submerged in water.
- Check to make sure the pump’s impeller, and impeller housing are clean.
- Adjust the flow control.
If lights fail to illuminate:
- Check the lights are getting power by testing another appliance in the same power outlet.