Suggested planter size (Dottie): 8-12 in. diameter
- Connect tubing to the base of the fountain.
- Connect tubing from fountain to the outlet of the pump with the adapter.
- Place the pump in the planter.
- Clip the fountain to the lip of the planter.
- For more discrete cord appearance, lock in place by pinching the cord inside the clamp. Run the cord up and over the back edge of the planter.
- Fill the planter with water until 2/3 full, plug in, and enjoy!
* NOTE: Please allow a few minutes for the pump to prime and run normally.
- Every planter fountain is different! For best results, refer to the product packaging or instruction manual for recommendations.
- Once assembled and running, add aquatic plants and small fish as a final touch.