Suggested planter size: 12-20 in. diameter
- Slide hanging bracket onto fountain unit, facing away from the fountain head, and fasten tightly with wing nut (A).
- Connect adapter (B) to the bottom of fountain unit.
- Connect tubing to the fountain unit adapter (B).
- Connect tubing from fountain unit adapter to the outlet of the pump adapter (C) so the pump is in the planter.
- Place the power cord within the cord management channel of the hanging bracket so the cord is running out the back of the planter.
- Place the hanging bracket on the lip of the planter and fasten securely using a wing nut (D) on the back and another wing nut (E) on the top, do not over-tighten. NOTE: Using the hanging bracket, adjust the fountain unit to a 90-degree angle and tighten the screw (F) with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Fill the planter with water until 2/3 full, plug in, and enjoy!
* NOTE: Please allow a few minutes for the pump to prime and run normally.
- Every planter fountain is different! For best results, refer to the product packaging or instruction manual for recommendations.
- Once assembled and running, add aquatic plants and small fish as a final touch.