Suggested planter size: 12-18 in. diameter
- Insert the square pegs on the branches into either side of the planter fountain, matching up the markings (A to A and B to B). Note: Mushrooms should be on top.
- Connect the tubing to the base of the planter fountain.
- Connect tubing from fountain to the outlet of the pump with the adapter.
- Place assembled fountain on your planter.
- Route the power cord up and out the back edge between planter and tree limbs.
- Fill the planter with water until 2/3 full, plug in, and enjoy!
* NOTE: Please allow a few minutes for the pump to prime and run normally.
- Every planter fountain is different! For best results, refer to the product packaging or instruction manual for recommendations.
- Once assembled and running, add aquatic plants and small fish as a final touch.